Pirates Of The Dwarf Cove Round 2

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

NinjaLA #41 Posted 06 March 2016 - 01:17 AM

Commander

• Players

hehe.. I remember both of them..    I wonder what  o'l Mua'Dib is doing with himself these days :D

JosEPh_II #42 Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:20 PM

Captain

• Players

View PostNinjaLA, on 05 March 2016 - 07:17 PM, said:

hehe.. I remember both of them..    I wonder what  o'l Mua'Dib is doing with himself these days :D

Probably writing jokes for Jimmy Fallon. ;)

There was another young poster back then that got banned 4 or 5 times, he was 17 or 18 at the time Last I heard from him he was going into the Marines. I wonder what became of him. Wish I could remember his username. Guess I need to use my old comp and pull up my Roll Call list. And yes, I kept the list for long time.

JosEPh

Old and Slow.....Watch Out! It's Not Y'uns Turn!

Artagel99 #43 Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:12 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

Hmm.

OnyxB #44 Posted 11 March 2016 - 03:09 PM

Ensign

• Players

You're thinking of Zanthras? Our back and forth off-topicing in regular threads got us both banned a bunch of times. :p

Artagel99 #45 Posted 11 March 2016 - 04:22 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

I forgot that I had already posted in here (although I think I did so before I realized this was the actual forum for MOO4 (or not Moo4 Moo CTS) in any case was popping back in to say hello, then drew a blank.

How are all the Pirates enjoying early access if you guys and gals are playing?

JosEPh_II #46 Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:48 PM

Captain

• Players

View PostOnyxB, on 11 March 2016 - 09:09 AM, said:

You're thinking of Zanthras? Our back and forth off-topicing in regular threads got us both banned a bunch of times. :p

Hello OnyxB! Yes Zanthras! 13 years is a long time to try to remember a Username. But I really liked Zanth. Maybe it was because I still had a couple of teenagers still at home back then.

I'm really looking forward to this next EA release coming up before the end of the month. I've logged about 56 hours so far on only 2 games played.

And AAAARR!  to All. :D

JosEPh

Edited by JosEPh_II, 12 March 2016 - 02:49 PM.

Old and Slow.....Watch Out! It's Not Y'uns Turn!

The_StormWraith #47 Posted 24 March 2016 - 05:47 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

Ensign Tailbiter forwarded me a memo about this sanctum - as you all know, the Sakkran Government officially disavows all knowledge of and/or support of "Creative Economic Workarounds" that some other races rather crudely call "Piracy", "Imperialism", or "Hell's donkeys, it's the Sakkrans, hide the money, ships, shiny rocks, and the goldfish". We are firm supporters of independent self-realization, autonomy, and the pursuit of happiness, which you can get if you are just part of the glorious kingdom.

So I'd just like to point out that me and my small fleet of destroyers are here on a purely peaceful research mission, and those are *NOT* Assault Shuttles, they are Transport Vessels for extreeeeeemely careful scientists.

StormWraith, Feudal Sakkran Researcher

and Black-Belt Bottle Washer

(I had an Alkari stapled to my shoulder, but he got annoyed and went off somewhere...) Rahrr.

will7678 #48 Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:36 AM

Ensign

• Players
Well shiver me timbers! I'm at PAX and saw them demoing master of Orion. My first thought was if there is a game there must be a forum. And if there is a forum there must be a dwarf cove! Went by will7678 back then so signed up for the same name now. Hope everyone is doing well. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users