Race specific building models?

race specific building model

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Race specific building models? (6 members have cast votes)

Would you want to see race specific building models in the game?

1. Yes, I would. (2 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

2. No, I wouldn`t. (1 vote [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

3. Yes, but only if I could also use the standard models as well. (4 votes [57.14%])

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Mikko_M #1 Posted 25 May 2016 - 05:29 AM

Rear Admiral

• Banned
Again this is currently a really low priority issue, but since it would most likely just require some graphics work it might be worth thinking about. The races in the game currently have their own unique ship models done, but as far as I know they all use the same standard buildings. (If I am wrong about this please correct me.) So would you want the races to have unique building styles as well in the game? (To make them more unique still graphics wise.)

Edited by Mikko_M, 25 May 2016 - 05:53 AM.

Moreover, I advise that the tactical combat must be made more player controllable and informative for this to become a proper MOO game.

​The long lost formula for space 4X game success = Good tactical combat + good empire management > than just good tactical combat or good empire management alone.

Omega_Weapon #2 Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:32 PM

Rear Admiral

• Players
Not really needed for every building. For defense related buildings (starbase, missile base, etc) certainly. Most other buildings might be okay with just variations on the colour schemes.

Stelar_7 #3 Posted 25 May 2016 - 10:14 PM

Captain

• Players
The space buildings, very strongly yes. It would also be nice for the alternate ship models to show on the galaxy map.

Also tagged with race, specific, building, model

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users