Hero/Leader units (Admirals/Governors)

Hero Leader Admiral Governor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Duke_Skymocker #1 Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:59 AM

Lieutenant

• Players

I would very much like to see a return of the old MOO system with governors and admirals.  It added a unique aspect to the game having 'hero' units that you could assign to fleets or planets and would themselves increase in effectiveness/stats over time.  Please consider adding this back to the new MOO game.

Omega_Weapon #2 Posted 31 May 2016 - 03:16 AM

Rear Admiral

• Players
Its shocking that so many features from MOO 2 are still lacking in this version that is supposedly 20 years more advanced... . Makes me doubt that any of the current developers actually spent time playing the originals.

Edited by Omega_Weapon, 31 May 2016 - 03:17 AM.

Mikko_M #3 Posted 31 May 2016 - 02:11 PM

Rear Admiral

• Banned

View PostOmega_Weapon, on 31 May 2016 - 03:16 AM, said:

Its shocking that so many features from MOO 2 are still lacking in this version that is supposedly 20 years more advanced... . Makes me doubt that any of the current developers actually spent time playing the originals.

​Me too. :( And it truly hasn`t been good for this project at all.

And as for the leaders it would be great to see them again in a MOO game as they did add character to the game, but currently this game still has so many issues that need work that I doubt we will see them anytime soon.

Moreover, I advise that the tactical combat must be made more player controllable and informative for this to become a proper MOO game.

​The long lost formula for space 4X game success = Good tactical combat + good empire management > than just good tactical combat or good empire management alone.

Also tagged with Hero, Leader, Admiral, Governor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users