refunds? combat freezes 95% of the time!!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Summon3r #1 Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:13 AM

Commander

• Players

what the heck is with this game? i cannot even play on a medium sized map with less then 90 ships total in a battle and not have it freeze up?! i cannot even imagine on a large or huge map where it would be possible to have hundreds of ships per side. completely and utterly disapointed! 

anyone else getting this?

is it possible to get a refund on an unplayable game?

Chapter_Serf #2 Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:55 AM

Lieutenant

• Players

If you're playing on Steam, Steam's refund policy is extremely well written out and I'd ask there for more details. For the record, you can get a refund from Steam if you have played the game for LESS than two hours and have owned the game LESS than two weeks.

As for your problem, check the other topic you opened. I answered your question there.

"Tiz, please, you're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy."

--Ringabel

MasterOfOrionConquerTheS #3 Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:01 AM

Captain

• Players

http://store.steampo.../steam_refunds/

There you go. 

Summon3r #4 Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:36 AM

Commander

• Players
got it from GOG.com

EmperorFredd #5 Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:49 AM

Lieutenant

• Players
Pretty sure GOG has a 30-day refund policy.

Xime #6 Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:41 AM

Ensign

• Players
Mine crashes on large battles as well.

Spud_Dastardly #7 Posted 18 November 2017 - 01:54 AM

Rear Admiral

• Players

View PostXime, on 17 November 2017 - 02:41 PM, said:

Mine crashes on large battles as well.

Install the unofficial code patch. It should fix the issue.

Get 5X - The Ultimate Balance Mod on Steam or on Nexus Mods!

plasmacannontime #8 Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:54 PM

Commander

• Players

I was worried about this game ever sense I heard about the "Lines in space" style being repeated from MOO3. ;(
​If it's up to "Unofficial Patches" to make it work, this doesn't sound good for the game.
​I saw MOO4 on Gog at -66% off $10.19 for Black Friday. It doesn't sound like it's even worth that. 

A shame too, I liked the addition of well known voice actors. I just really wished the developers understood just how much many fans wanted a MOO2.5 ;( 

MOO1 Fan, MOO2 Fan, MOO3 needed too many changes = hopeless, MOO4 trending downward, getting older waiting for a MOO5 (a modern version of mostly MOO2).

voidstalker_woe #9 Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:25 PM

Captain

• Players

View Postplasmacannontime, on 26 November 2017 - 09:54 AM, said:

I was worried about this game ever sense I heard about the "Lines in space" style being repeated from MOO3. ;(
​If it's up to "Unofficial Patches" to make it work, this doesn't sound good for the game.
​I saw MOO4 on Gog at -66% off $10.19 for Black Friday. It doesn't sound like it's even worth that. 

A shame too, I liked the addition of well known voice actors. I just really wished the developers understood just how much many fans wanted a MOO2.5 ;( 

Well said.  I uninstalled this game long ago, and have not been back to this site since then.  From the sounds of it, I may have gotten rid of this even before early access ended, lol.  If I am reading things correctly, then the development team has also jumped ship on this at this point?
Further more, I believe that we must start building a better MoO5 now, for only by doing so can we get tomorrow's game, today!

Spud_Dastardly #10 Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:09 PM

Rear Admiral

• Players

View Postvoidstalker_woe, on 26 November 2017 - 10:25 PM, said:

If I am reading things correctly, then the development team has also jumped ship on this at this point?

Currently the head of the project at Wargaming is seeking approval for a new patch, so it's not quite dead. 

voidstalker_woe #11 Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:26 PM

Captain

• Players
Are they at least looking at having someone else do the work?  I remain unimpressed with the folks that did this to the franchise first time round, lol.
Further more, I believe that we must start building a better MoO5 now, for only by doing so can we get tomorrow's game, today!

Spud_Dastardly #12 Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:04 AM

Rear Admiral

• Players

Most likely they would hire NGD to do it again. I don't think NGD are the ones to blame for how messed up it got though, at least going by this forum post from someone in the know:

Block Quote

Okay, here's how I understand the situation. SOmeone at Wargaming.net (not Chris Keeling) got inserted between him and NGD and they were countermanding his orders and inputing their own. Feedback that he compiled, collated and presented went ignored so that this person who be heard of all others.That is why the game feels "off". Then there was the major "ball-drop" from PR and that had to do with even more mismanagement at another level. That's the gist of it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users