MODS Feedback

Mods

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Exoclyps #41 Posted 24 November 2016 - 03:30 PM

Captain

• Players

View Posttrbeier, on 21 November 2016 - 07:46 PM, said:

Hi Guys.  It seems as though they have disabled spies in the latest build.  The only thing a spy can do is Acquire Data, everything else they get caught.  I increased their spying power by 1500% and no difference.

I have updated the files on my website, this mod is at:  http://tonybeier.com...rentRaces2b.zip

Thanks!  :-)

The problem you're getting here might be that the yaml that lets you edit the spies are not working like a lot of other yaml files.

Exoclyps #42 Posted 24 November 2016 - 03:57 PM

Captain

• Players

Trbeier, you gave me an idea that would make the starting technology more interesting.

Instead of just the normal start tech I kind of want to give something else.

Diplomats, they would start with Xeno Diplomacy like you wanted to do.
Technologist would perhaps start with Research Labotary and/or Automated Factory.
Biologist would start with Atmospheric Renewer. Would fit the Bulrathi with their polution bonus they had in the past.
Engineers would perhaps get the Fusion Drive. Would fit the Alkari with their faster ships.

trbeier #43 Posted 24 November 2016 - 07:44 PM

Captain

• Players

View PostExoclyps, on 24 November 2016 - 07:57 AM, said:

Trbeier, you gave me an idea that would make the starting technology more interesting.

Instead of just the normal start tech I kind of want to give something else.

Diplomats, they would start with Xeno Diplomacy like you wanted to do.
Technologist would perhaps start with Research Labotary and/or Automated Factory.
Biologist would start with Atmospheric Renewer. Would fit the Bulrathi with their polution bonus they had in the past.
Engineers would perhaps get the Fusion Drive. Would fit the Alkari with their faster ships.

I think most everything else works.  I think it is just the spies that doesn't.  I think that this makes more sense than the a tech tree node.

“Impossible is not a word. It's just a reason for someone not to try.”
- Kutless

trbeier #44 Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:34 AM

Captain

• Players

Hi Guys!  :-)

Once again I thought I would try and do some modding...  Once again, I have hit a brick wall...

Inspired by the Corvette mod, I thought I would try my colony ships again.  But it didn't work.  If anyone feels like debugging it, you can find it at:  http://tonybeier.com...colonyships.htm

Thanks,  :-)

Tony.

“Impossible is not a word. It's just a reason for someone not to try.”
- Kutless

Also tagged with Mods

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users