Mod Update only shows me 3 mods

Mods Update Steam

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

trbeier #1 Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:57 PM

Captain

• Players

Hi Folks,  :-)

Thank you for the Mod update ability, but unfortunately it is only showing me 3 mods that I can select to update, but it does not include the one that I want to update.  I hope that this will be fixed in the next update?

Question:  When doing an update, do I have to put anything in description?  If I am doing an update, I don't want it to change the description I already have.

Thanks,  :-)

Tony.

“Impossible is not a word. It's just a reason for someone not to try.”
- Kutless

breckwilhite #2 Posted 05 December 2016 - 10:14 PM

Lieutenant

• Players
I can help you with this. The description will update to whatever you put in, so copy your current description before uploading. Also, you have to have subscribed to the mod you want to update. When you do, it will show on your list. One thing to point out is that, on an occasion, if you have subscribed to multiple mods that you want to update, when you go to update the chosen mod, it will inadvertently update the wrong mod even if you picked the right one. So, I may suggest to you to do each mod one at a time. I'm confident that they'll fix it in the next patch, but, till then, one at a time.

breckwilhite #3 Posted 05 December 2016 - 10:44 PM

Lieutenant

• Players
Just FYI, the updating process is just like uploading a new mod, save for the fact that you are writing over the mod completely save for its SteamID.

trbeier #4 Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:36 AM

Captain

• Players
Very good advice.  Thank You!  :-)
“Impossible is not a word. It's just a reason for someone not to try.”
- Kutless

Also tagged with Mods, Update, Steam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users