Terraforming and You

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Partythenwork #21 Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:23 PM

Commander

• Players

View PostExoclyps, on 23 December 2016 - 01:55 PM, said:

Quite a few things have changed from then, and the Ubers are still pretty much the same there. Also seems that we used to have a Fungi that made things more interesting, which we no longer have.

Setting ViableIndeustryFactor to 2 would mean you get max pop for the size of the planet (Huge = 24), setting it at 4 means you're getting a whooping 48. Now if things worked as simple as that, awesome. Maybe it was another issue for me, but what I'd love is if you can test with Silicoids being set as AI and see if you can get pass the turn they grow a pop. That's where the game stops for me. Hence why I had to resort to increasing the planet max to make things work.

I think the classes just is how many dots you get in the "Biome" row on the Planet Info. Might have some more meaning to it, but none that I know of.

well i guess one step at a time.  i would go the route that each biome is just merely a ratio of farming to industry then i would suspect that most everyone would just gravitate away from just having a bunch of terran planets and having some that remain in the middle, and people ferry around colonists to industrial worlds. 

then after all of that design work is done you could go back and make adjustments with how the AI ratios each biome

diehardtwinsfan #22 Posted 24 December 2016 - 03:09 PM

Rear Admiral

• Players

View PostExoclyps, on 22 December 2016 - 12:58 AM, said:

diehardtwinsfan

The way I made it current, Inferno is set at same population as Terraforming, which is actually 50% more than in an unmodded game. The upside is that they are actually able to turn ANY planet into an inferno planet, which means they will reach the top number a lot faster. Imagine humans being able to turn a barren world into a terran world right of the bat? Any other form of terraforming and the AI will most probably not use it. Who'd want to make their world worse? So all I can do really is a setup where you improve the world over time.

If I where to increase the max pop to say 100% it would make the inferno uber-planets a bit overpowered unless I made it a lot harder to reach Inferno Planet status. Ideally I the devs should have really thrown things around. The following is impossible to do with modding, but it how I would have loved things to have been:

Lava Breathers - Gaia worlds are like barren worlds. Near 0 population growth, they can't breath the air so there is only limited locations where they can live. They would have to do a reverse terraforming where they change it to Terran, then Arid, then Desert, then Volcanic and finally Inferno. Maybe a slightly shorter process. As they do it would be able to live on more and more locations. Once Inferno it would also boost their population growth compared to the mushy Gaia worlds that tends to start growing on their bodies and stuff.

I suppose I could add a building that can only be built on Inferno Worlds that increase population growth slightly, to stimulate the extra growth on their perfect worlds?

Subterranean - I would really have liked it to be a lot closer to MoO2. Rather than just converting it straight out to a cavernous world they would be able to build tunnels in any biome and thus increase the max population it can hold. After that they would be able to do some other terraforming stuffs to make it perfect. Like an Ocean world would have very limited locations to build tunnels in and thus the bonus would be very small. However a barren world would have high pop increase, but the farming would still be limited. Hence you'd want to add some humidity to the world to increase the farming output.

The best compromise that I was able to come up with here was an end-goal that serves this. I'm actually quite happy with how the Biome is. GOOD NEWS THOUGH! First test I must have messed up something. But figured I'd do another test before I wrote it would not be possible, but it actually is possible to make custom biomes. This is GOOD stuffs. I could now actually make a "Cavernous Barren" world for example. This opens up a lot of doors!

Grassland - How to make the uber world more unique I've actually yet to come up with a good idea to be honest. I did kind of want to make Arid worlds have higher food output just for these races though. It is actually possible with a building, but ultimately it should have been built in like with the Ocean worlds for Aquatic getting built in bonuses.

Tropical - Another one that I'm honestly unsure what is the best thing here and mostly these two worlds is more about the path being easier rather than the goal being super. Tropical is actually currently slightly harder to reach than the Grassland, but in return the wet worlds generally actually have better food output. I'm actually thinking of increasing the food output on the Tropical Worlds to 4.5 (Gaia being 4) in an attempt to stimulate the Sakkras rapid growth that we so love about them.

Anyways, my approach here is to make all the Ubers different, with the Goal of them being better for some playstyles/races. Hard balance to strike, especially with the inferno worlds due to the limitations we're having there.

That isn't a bad way to fix them at all.  I just found it odd that they live on a large volcanic planet and cannot put the same population on it in the capacity that any other race could on a large Terran planet.  I wish the Devs had fixed that originally, especially how little their population grows.  They don't have advantages currently. And yes, a direct terraform to inferno would be a nice advantage. So in your mod can I do the same with an all silicoid planet that I've conquered?  Inferno doesn't appear on my conquered Silicoid planets.

Exoclyps #23 Posted 25 December 2016 - 01:51 AM

Captain

• Players

Partythenwork

Yeah, I was able to work out the viableIndustryFactor, and it's what I used to increase the pop for Inferno and Cavernous initially. However the problem was that once doing so the Klackons would end stuck in a "never-ending" turn loop. So putting it anything above a total 2 would not work. I've honestly not tested with a 0/2 for the AI yet though, so as long as I keep it below population cap this method might still be usable to some extent. Need to test this further.

Now here is the thing though. I kind of like the idea of gradually improving your planet, not just in ratio, but also in total population. However perhaps the "dry" planets could be improved slightly by increasing their production slots, to give them an edge over the wet planets that would still have higher food production. Seems though that Terran, Swamp and Arid actually got same viableIndustryFactor, at 0.7.

Perhaps buffing the IndustryFactor slightly on Arid worlds could be of interest? Speaking of which. So as I mentioned earlier I tested with increasing the max population on all planet sizes by 50% and then reduced the Factors to compensate (the 0.7 above is unmodded value). I had the idea of instead of giving Grassland and Jungle a straight 1+1 like the Gaia that they could get 0.9+1.1.

Tropical Planet would get 1.1 to farming and 0.9 to production while the Grasslands would get 0.9 to farming and 1.1 to production. This to stimulate the dry vs wet pathway.

But the thing is, in the end I kinda like Gaia being the 1/1 planet. Generally best if you prefer to do a bit of everything on your planet. Perhaps it does keep things a bit dull? But then again, the various Ubers are being made quite a lot more interesting, so it's not all dull and boring.

Btw, what do you think about my proposed numbers for Inferno and Cavernous

Inferno - Food: 0. Production: 1.5 - Total 75% population of Gaia. Pollution Reduction: 1000

Cavernous - Food: 0.9. Production: 1.4 - Total 115% population of Gaia. Pollution Reduction: Same as Barren.

diehardtwinsfan

The Volcanic planets would stay dull and boring like the Barren worlds. But the inferno on the other hands, while being of less population, would be the best production worlds by leaps out there. My most recent build actually gives them a +50% production on a fully developed inferno planet compared to other planets since they get 50% extra production slots. Making these worlds really good. Balanced off by the fact that it'll be near impossible for any non-lithovore race to keep the people feed and the lithovore people will have to spend a long time before they reach those numbers... but the goal is there!

Only Silicoids, or rather, Lava Breather if you choose the trait for custom, will have access to the Inferno terraforming. However my goal is to make the terraforming itself a lot more appealing and common, so that most of the Silicoids planets you conquer would have hopefully already been terraformed before you get there.

And on another note

I've been thinking of making a custom homeworld for the Meklars. This homeworld would have the same production slots as a terran world, but due to their treatment of the planet, locations that can be farmed is very limited and thus they have a smaller area to farm in the start of the game.

This idea comes from a slightly off-topic idea I had. Since I'm giving Klackons better production worlds (with a +40% production slots) they will be gaining a production boost based on their Uber and in return I wanted to give Meklars a production boost based on pure production effectivity (they had +2 in MoO2 after all). However to balance it out my idea was to give them a weakened starting world among other.

Exoclyps #24 Posted 25 December 2016 - 12:53 PM

Captain

• Players

After some more testing I can confirm that any number above 1 on IndustryFactor will prevent the AI from working properly and you'll get stuck at their turn the moment they gain a new population. If you manage to find a workaround for that, let me know.

Currently I'm working on a base of +50% on planetary size with numbers adapted to it. This gives a lot more freedom.

For example compare my Grassland vs Gaia:

Tiny Small Medium Large Huge
Gaia Food 0.66 4 6 8 10 12
  Production 0.66 4 6 8 10 12
  Total 1.32 8 12 16 20 24

Grassland Food 0.56 4 6 7 9 11
  Production 0.67 5 7 9 11 13
  Total 1.23 9 13 16 20 24

As you can see, Grassland have a slight extra focus on Production and gain 1 more production on each planet. The bigger planets lose 1 cell on food to compensate. Tropical is the opposite of Grassland. This opens up for a bit of specialization.

Edited by Exoclyps, 25 December 2016 - 02:24 PM.

Partythenwork #25 Posted 25 December 2016 - 02:29 PM

Commander

• Players

View PostExoclyps, on 25 December 2016 - 12:53 PM, said:

After some more testing I can confirm that any number above 1 on IndustryFactor will prevent the AI from working properly and you'll get stuck at their turn the moment they gain a new population. If you manage to find a workaround for that, let me know.

Currently I'm working on a base of +50% on planetary size with numbers adapted to it. This gives a lot more freedom.

For example compare my Gaia vs Tropical:

Total 1.32 8 12 16 20 24

Grassland Food 0.56 4 6 7 9 11
  Production 0.67 5 7 9 11 13
  Total 1.23 9 13 16 20 24

As you can see, Grassland have a slight extra focus on Production and gain 1 more production on each planet. The bigger planets lose 1 cell on food to compensate. Tropical is the opposite of Grassland. This opens up for a bit of specialization.

i found the same bug but i didn't know it was just related to the industry.

i was screwing around with the uber biomes and i figured out a way to make things easier thematically.  basically you can specify what biomes you want to go from and what biomes you want to go to.

so what i did was:
          - key: colonyproject_uber_inferno
            name: COLONY_PROJECT_UBER_INFERNO_NAME
            cost: 350
            icon: assets/structures/uber_inferno.png
            description: COLONY_PROJECT_UBER_INFERNO_DESCRIPTION
            structureType: 4
            compatibleBiomes:
                - biome_gaia
                - biome_grassland
                - biome_tropical
                - biome_cavernous
                - biome_terran
                - biome_ocean
                - biome_swamp
                - biome_arid
                - biome_tundra
                - biome_desert
                - biome_barren
                - biome_radiated
                - biome_toxic
                - biome_volcanic
            resultingBiome: biome_inferno

i set it up so that any biome can move directly to inferno... and it worked.  therefore i purpose that instead of the volcanic cooling tech which converts volcanic biomes to barren ones, why not just have any biome go to barren, since barren seems to be the 'mid or base' biome.  from there you can terraform your way up as normal and we could create another one that takes any biome to volcanic.  and leave the volcanic to inferno uber in tact.

this gives any player the route to go back to the starting barren biome and give the silcoids a way method to get back to volcanics (vulcanforming).  we could make volcanic and infernos have the same production level (as in 1 or have volcanic have maybe .8) and then amp up the pollution absorption for inferno.

Exoclyps #26 Posted 25 December 2016 - 11:42 PM

Captain

• Players

Yup, that was actually one of the first things I did on the mod. Creating a few techs (actually possible to split the tech up, making say Gaia more expensive than volcanic to terraform) that made it possible for the Silicoids to terraform into inferno from any biome. It was very fun to play as them when I was able to make all my worlds cool inferno worlds!

The problem with the approach you're suggesting here with a "reset" is that the AI wouldn't use it. Or if they would be stupid enough to use it it would be after they made their world Gaia, they find another terraform that can be used and they accidentally resets there gaia world to barren and they'll keep going around and around. Would need testing to confirm, but since the normal terraform gets the "suggested icon" over the custom ones I've made my bet is on this mess happening. If it does not happen, it does mean that we'd have to kill people first to reach our goal, I think it'd be more interesting with creating terraforming that gives different paths that you can take, rather then just reseting.

Besides, for those that do want to go to barren there is always the pollution approach. The AI wouldn't understand the concept though. Heck, the AI is the biggest issue I've got so far when it comes to all kinds of ideas I've had with terraforming so far. You really got to hold their hands. Which means that the approaches is even further limited. Heck, Silicoids had two worlds to choose between: A large, desert and abundant world or a medium, volcanic and rich world. They choose the former. Heck, they have colonized dozen other even worse worlds. I'd chosen the Volcanic with my mod installed since it would only cost me 200 to turn it into nice inferno planet with more population than half of the other worlds they have colonized. But the AI doesn't understand this, they can't see beyond the first page of things, they can't think ahead. Hence a lot of things just doesn't compute with them.

Volcanic got a 1000 pollution reduction. Inferno had way less. I've changed both to 1000. I really do like the idea of giving Inferno a 150% production slots though (as I increased the cap by 50%, this is possible). I was thinking though to buff Volcanic worlds to 75% production slots. They are currently at 60%. This would make them very interesting choices early game for any race actually. Would still have less total population than barren, but more production slots. Heck, at 75% they would have more production slots than terran that is at 70%.

Exoclyps #27 Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:46 AM

Captain

• Players

So I did a test run with my latest build. Playing as a OP cheating thingy (using the 100 point cheat from 5X) with Omniscient. All testing stuffs. That aside, what I wanted to see was how the AI fair against each other.

Played at normal difficulty, which I think is just too low for the AI to function properly. They need bonus stuffs to be able to compete with the player due to how stupid they are.

Played vs all the races that got uber biomes and the Meklars as they tend to be #1 performers in most games, so figured they would be good to compare against.

All other settings are set to default.

Anyways, by turn 150-160 or so I finally see a few uber biomes popping up. At turn 200 now and can see a few ubers here and there.

* Sakkra having 2 Tropical, including homeworld.

* Trilarian have 1 "uber" which is their homeworld as Ocean.

* Silicoids have 3 inferno planets. This does not include their homeworld though. Cryslon is at 6/8 pop though, so it's not like they dearly need to transform it anyways.

* Mrrshan have no grassland worlds. Their homeworld is still as it was in the start.

* Meklar have no Gaia worlds. Though, both Meklar and Mrrshan got of in a bad start on this game and are behind in amount of systems compared to the other races.

* Klackons have 2 Cavernous worlds. Also giving them a Cavernous as starting world didn't seem to overpower them in this game at least.

Exoclyps #28 Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:27 AM

Captain

• Players

At turn 300:

* Sakkra: Around 50% Tropicals.

* Trilarian: A few Terrans. They feel generally week.

* Silicoids: Around 40% Inferno.

* Mrrshan: Only one Grassland, but a couple of Arid/Terran. Weak due to bad location? Homeworld is still not Grassland, this concerns me.

* Meklar: A few terrans. They had a really bad starting location, so underperforming.

* Klackons: A fair few Cavernous. Feels fairly balanced.

Overall observation. Terraforming prio still too low. Often a lot of ship building being done. Shields being produced before terraforming. Barren world getting Toxic Processor, total waste of resources. Why normal difficulty can't be used for a fair game.

Gonna reduce shield prio slightly as well as try on a bit higher difficulty to compensate for their idiotic building priority. AI needs massive improvement. Devs really need to give more "if" conditions to the AI. Inferno getting all the pollution buildings is utterly stupid. Pollution vs Potential production on the planet NEEDS to be taken into consideration in the AI. Might start a new thread over at feedback about that.

Edit: Noticed that they had a "biome_toxic: 1.5" setting that would suggest that toxic biomes have 1.5 times the prio for pollution absorption. Gonna try and see if I can add a few biomes to improve on things. Like "biome_volcano: 0" to the pollution absorption.

Edited by Exoclyps, 26 December 2016 - 05:38 AM.

Partythenwork #29 Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:11 PM

Commander

• Players

okay this is my suggestion for how to balance out the 15 biomes basically we could create a sliding scale with the main planets only have 80% max of the slots and the uber planets having 100% of the slots.   the gaia planets could be 200% like orion and can't be created which would increase their strategic importance.

food/industry
gaia    1/1

ocean   .7/.1
    -> uber = terran .8/.2
swamp   .6/.2
    -> uber = tropical .7/.3
tundra  .5/.3
    -> uber = grassland .6/.4
arid    .4/.4
    -> uber = desert .5/.5            
barren  .3/.5
    -> uber = cavernous  .4/.6
volcanic 0/.8
    -> uber = inferno 0/1

(toxic and radiated can be turned into barren)
toxic .2/.2
radiated .2/.2

asteroid biome creation creates radiated planets
gas compression creation creates toxic planets

Edited by Partythenwork, 26 December 2016 - 05:12 PM.

Exoclyps #30 Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:51 AM

Captain

• Players

Interesting approach. However I see a few issues that I'd like to start off with.

Lets take the ocean planet as an example:

Huge - 9 food and 2 production slots.

Large - 7 food and 1 production slots.

I'm not sure this would come off as very fun. I think what you wanted is 80% of max population where you get 70% at farming and 10% production? In that case we actually have to double the max population as your numbers, even the ubers max off at 50% of the max population with these numbers.

But I got to say that I really prefer a more "bit by bit" approach. I like the idea of having various good goals. Like one planet type for production, another for food and so on. But the planets in between needs to be gradually better I think. At least that is what I'd prefer to see in my game.

I really got to test more about creating unique biomes. I had the idea of making one for the Meklars, but haven't gotten around to test it yet and it seems to be very hard to actually make them look different I'm afraid.

Partythenwork #31 Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:38 AM

Commander

• Players

View PostExoclyps, on 27 December 2016 - 08:51 AM, said:

Interesting approach. However I see a few issues that I'd like to start off with.

Lets take the ocean planet as an example:

Huge - 9 food and 2 production slots.

Large - 7 food and 1 production slots.

I'm not sure this would come off as very fun. I think what you wanted is 80% of max population where you get 70% at farming and 10% production? In that case we actually have to double the max population as your numbers, even the ubers max off at 50% of the max population with these numbers.

But I got to say that I really prefer a more "bit by bit" approach. I like the idea of having various good goals. Like one planet type for production, another for food and so on. But the planets in between needs to be gradually better I think. At least that is what I'd prefer to see in my game.

I really got to test more about creating unique biomes. I had the idea of making one for the Meklars, but haven't gotten around to test it yet and it seems to be very hard to actually make them look different I'm afraid.

hey i agree with you that the computer probably can't figure out that you would need a mix of planets to make this work.  since the AI is probably programmed to prefer a single type of biome over having a diversity of biomes.

i just wish there wasn't a bug for having greater than 1 for industry. (the AI hanging)

Exoclyps #32 Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:58 AM

Captain

• Players

Yeah, the AI would just "pump forward" and terraform whatever comes next on their list. Uber Races would probably keep going until they reach their Uber.

It is possible to increase the max population though to work around things.

Like comparing my Cavernous with Gaia. These are the numbers I'm getting in game atm:

Cavernous Food 0.6 4 6 8 9 11
  Production 0.9 6 9 11 14 17
  Total 1.5 10 15 19 23 28
  Total 1.32 8 12 16 20 24

Don't pay too much attention to the cursive numbers though. They are just the values I use in the yaml file to get the result, using a 50% increased max population. The downside of this approach here is that Gaia planets have 33% unlocked cells. Which might bother some players. My idea to deal with this was to make Orion "Ancient Gaia" (in lack of a better name). It would look like this:

Ancient Gaia Food 1 6 9 12 15 18
  Production 1 6 9 12 15 18
  Total 2 12 18 24 30 36

The thing is I don't feel like moving out of having the 3 upgrades. I do kind of like the farm vs production pathway though.

So I could see a slight tweaking towards farming on Tundra/Swamp planets with the Jungle Uber while a slight tweaking towards production on Desert/Arid worlds with the Grassland Uber. Whereas Terran/Gaia is more the middleground pathway. And then we have Inferno/Cavernous that is unique in themself.

Exoclyps #33 Posted 27 December 2016 - 10:22 AM

Captain

• Players

I just have to show this hidden gem I just found. There is actually quite a few unused planet looks hidden away. There is no list as of which one that exists so it's really a hit or miss thingy to finding out. A guessing game!

But look what I found:

Spoiler

Partythenwork #34 Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:21 PM

Commander

• Players

View PostExoclyps, on 27 December 2016 - 10:22 AM, said:

I just have to show this hidden gem I just found. There is actually quite a few unused planet looks hidden away. There is no list as of which one that exists so it's really a hit or miss thingy to finding out. A guessing game!

But look what I found:

Spoiler

seems promising... so there's probably 30 or so images that one can use to describe planets/biomes

Exoclyps #35 Posted 28 December 2016 - 12:32 AM

Captain

• Players

So what I was doing was that I changed the surfaceMaterial from A to B, then C and so on til the game would crash on me. After checking all the biomes this is the ones I found:

Spoiler

Tundra B and E is probably my favorites:

Spoiler

Two other comparisons of interest

Radiated - A is the original used in game and B is the alternative of course. Looks a lot more like radiated planets in MoO2.

Spoiler

And we have Terran A vs my favorite alternative, E. The others actually looks a bit like they are missing some textures. This one still looks quite desolate though.

Spoiler

Exoclyps #36 Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:19 AM

Captain

• Players

The problem that arises here though is that the Galaxy View and Empire Management Icons are not really modificable and thus it comes of as very hard to actually use these different surfacematerials in a creative way.

Best we can do on Galaxy View is mix the Icon with the glow of another planet, which is still limited at best. Could possibly try mix Terran Icon with Tundra Glow to try create the Meklar Biome I was thinking of earlier.

Ghettobible #37 Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

AI needs help with Terraforming. The Brood is the only one that does it in great numbers, Silicoid rarely do it, they just lose first every game even with a great starting position. Nobody else seems to go for Uber planets.

Swamp should be the Darlok uber planet. 

Tundra would be a nice planet for Mechlar, never understood why beings focused on industry would want Gaia or Terran planets, it seems like they'ed want planets with environments that would be tolerant to industrial pollution, not planets with grass etc. 

Exoclyps #38 Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:41 AM

Captain

• Players

In my previous game I had the Silicoids had terraformed a nice number of their planets. They did build pollution building though on their worlds, but I think I found a way to prevent the AI from building pollution buildings on inferno/volcanic planets. Also I increased the pollution reduction on Inferno so that they should never have to build such buildings.

The biggest problem is that I can't make different races treat different planets differently. I could try and see if I could create a new uniquely named Uber Planet for the Darloks that uses the same look as the Swamp/Jungle planets. Just a different name but same/similar stats to spice things up. I did want to increase the amount of races that use uber planets to make the galaxy more diversified.

And for the Meklars I was hoping to create a new unique planet as well. I think they could get the "other grassland" planet as those planets are a bit more focused on production than farming in my current build. Not sure how much their looks fit into the style though, will have to look into that.

Edited by Exoclyps, 29 December 2016 - 02:09 AM.

Ghettobible #39 Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:45 AM

Lieutenant

• Players

View PostExoclyps, on 29 December 2016 - 01:41 AM, said:

In my previous game I had the Silicoids had terraformed a nice number of their planets. They did build pollution building though on their worlds, but I think I found a way to prevent the AI from building pollution buildings on inferno/volcanic planets. Also I increased the pollution reduction on Inferno so that they should never have to build such buildings.

The biggest problem is that I can't make different races treat different planets differently. I could try and see if I could create a new uniquely named Uber Planet for the Darloks that uses the same look as the Swamp/Jungle planets. Just a different name but same/similar stats to spice things up. I did want to increase the amount of races that use uber planets to make the galaxy more diversified.

And for the Meklars I was hoping to create a new unique planet as well. I think they could get the "other grassland" planet as those planets are a bit more focused on production than farming in my current build. Not sure how much their looks fit into the style though, will have to look into that.

silicoid also building farming stuff and have taken over planets with them having population in farming. Think the AI plays them like everyone else. 

I was thinking Mechlar should have "Mech worlds" as their uber, something that has a blue haze like the radiation planets have with a very industrialized surface, looking almost like the Borg planets on Star Trek.

I really want a swamp uber for the Darlok, something mysterious looking.

Exoclyps #40 Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:04 AM

Captain

• Players

Ah right! Totally forgot about the farm buildings. Not sure I can fix that though, since the option I found was related to the biomes rather than the race. I did reduce priority to build farm buildings a bit compared to terraforming priority, so that should help. I'll see if I can find something that would make the Silicoids less eager to build farm buildings, but to be honest I don't have high hopes. The AI in this game is simpletons, and that is putting it kindly.

So the problem I'm facing is that I can't really add new planet designs, I can only recycle what we already got in the game, which makes things harder to achieve.

For Darloks I do think the Tropical world with another name would fit quite decently:

Tropical

But I do kinda agree that the Swamp looks a bit darker and gloomier, which kind of fits their nature a bit more.

Swamp

The problem that arises is that if you want Swamp as start planet with the new uber using Swamp graphics... that's kinda boring for the player.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users