Racial Mastery Achievements no longer working?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Exxcelerant #1 Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:30 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

I've done all legacy victories on 3 races now, and no mastery achievements.  Seems like the Antaran patch broke the racial mastery achievements, because I haven't been able to get one since then.

The mastery text was changed recently to only require the 'original victory types', but even on the two races I got an Antaran victory too; still no achievement. 

Is this working for anyone else?

Is there a way to check on what victory types it thinks I might be missing ?

I  know its working for some victory-related Achievements, because for example I just got the Trade Winds one for Economic victory with Alkari.

Edited by Exxcelerant, 19 December 2016 - 11:33 PM.

diehardtwinsfan #2 Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:45 PM

Rear Admiral

• Players

Some of these achievements have been broken for a while.  I'm about to do my first legacy victory for all types on the Darloks when I finish this game with a military victory...   I'll let you know if I get it or not.

Perdonism is broken.  You can go 80 turns without a strike and never get this.  It's easy to do at the beginning of the game if you manage your tax rates.

Iran Contra is broken now too.  I've incited about 10+ revolts across 4 of my opponents in this game and have not gotten it.

Exxcelerant #3 Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:45 AM

Lieutenant

• Players

So yeah I have still been having problems with this.   Just ran through the last of the races and picked up the Master of Orion achievement, for defeating all races with all victory types.   Except I still don't have the racial mastery achievement for like 4 or 5 of the races.   So yeah, definitely something broken here.

The most recent racial mastery achievement I actually got was about 3 weeks ago, for the Bulrathi.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users