Antaran feedback and request

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Remieres #1 Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:10 PM

Ensign

• Players

I love the look and feel of the updated Antaran's and how they're more than just an ugly face.  

the below game was on : Very Easy. Difficulty

Just yesterday I rage quit my first game.  Why you might ask.  Because I made a game with (pre-warp) and at around turn 50 I was just getting a fleet in order with scouts and frigates and who should spawn a portal, just outside my home system?  The Antarans, and immediately declare war on me.  I'll just say that by turn 130 when I'm still celebrating shields and orbital military stations and planetary missile defense, and 3 Antaran attacks and 4 pirate attacks later.  The Antarans destroy my only fleet on my home planet, and occupy it.  I know from playing MOO 1 2 and 3 that when this happens your only hope is if you have another colony that can amass a fleet to reclaim your home planet.  But guess what.  my other 3 colonies (yes I only got as far as 4 total) all my other 3 were still struggling with 1 maybe 2 citizens.  Meaning they were just farmers.  I seriously doubt 1 or 2 farmers can manufacture a fleet of destroyers (which I had JUST developed and started manufacturing, before the antaran's)  Remember the game I just described was on the Very Easy Difficulty.  I can't suck when I'm using all my resources to their max to get as far as I did.  I was mopping the floor with the pirates. 

REQUEST/ Suggestion

Make an option in the beginning game parameters to not allow Antarans.  I have enough problems with the races I already have.

Exoclyps #2 Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:28 PM

Captain

• Players
There is one under advanced settings.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users