We hit 50 days.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Omega_Weapon #1 Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:16 AM

Rear Admiral

• Players
The last posting here by a Wargaming employee was 50 days ago. Nothing since Dec 1st 2016. I knew this forum had become a bit of a ghost town in the past few monhs, but I'm surprised its gotten this bad. Pretty much amounts to a completely abandoned forum now as far as Wargaming involvement is concerned. :(

trbeier #2 Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:51 AM

Captain

• Players
I was going to say that it is the 3rd Friday of the month and I didn't hear anything about an update today....  :-O
“Impossible is not a word. It's just a reason for someone not to try.”
- Kutless

Exoclyps #3 Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:31 AM

Captain

• Players

Well, they did remove the spam that was showing up in Gameplay Discussion so at least some moderator is checking in once a week or so. Or maybe it was just some report that made them show up, and leave as quickly xD

But yeah, quite dead here, but then again, not many active users either.

RancorXXL #4 Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:58 AM

Ensign

• Players
At what point do you guys think the game will be ready enough to advertise properly and get many many more players? I hope its soon im keen to battle in multiplayer against you guys :)

Spud_Dastardly #5 Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:59 PM

Rear Admiral

• Players

I heard one of their community managers left a while back, so that might have something to do with it. It's not entirely a ghost town. Several of us still post regularly, and as of this posting, apparently 115 have visited the site in the last 15 minutes, though I'm the only one who's logged in right now.  Anyway, the devs haven't posted much on the Steam forums either except in the bug reports section. Maybe they took a vacation for the holiday except for those that are in charge of bug fixing. 

I do remember us being promised a modding section a while back. It had unanimous support in the poll, and we never got it...

As for "advertising properly" and getting "many many more players," I think they already did their advertising, and the game just didn't catch on. They got a small bump in player base when they released the DLC, but I don't think we'll see a major increase in the player base unless they release some significant expansion.

Get 5X - The Ultimate Balance Mod on Steam or on Nexus Mods!

fourteenfour #6 Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:14 AM

Rear Admiral

• Players
perhaps they are hiding on the steam forums
Wargaming Labs, taking the money and running. Abandons MOO CTS after their contract development staff could not deliver without ever one word to players.

DWH1982 #7 Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:15 AM

Ensign

• Players

That's a shame. I'd have liked to see MOO CTS do a little better. Maybe it got drowned out by Stellaris? I feel like I hear more people talking about that one than I do MOO. :(

Exoclyps #8 Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:25 AM

Captain

• Players
My impression is that Stellaris got a bigger budget than MoO:CtS, but I really don't have much to back that up with.

fourteenfour #9 Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:06 PM

Rear Admiral

• Players

Well i am damn close to buying Endless Space 2...  

new MOO motto, take the money and run!

Wargaming Labs, taking the money and running. Abandons MOO CTS after their contract development staff could not deliver without ever one word to players.

trbeier #10 Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:28 PM

Captain

• Players

I wasn't impressed with Endless Space, it had none of the MOO2 goodies, well, like when CTS was initially released.  ;-)

I don't know what it is like now though.  But I am a Galactic Civilizations III fan, and it is on for 75% off.  I think it is the ultimate 4x game!  However, it was a little too complicated for my nephews, so I switched over to here.

- Kutless

trbeier #11 Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:48 AM

Captain

• Players
So I started a new thread to rock the boat and see if there were still mods paying attention here.  I can't find the thread, so I guess that answers that question...
- Kutless

Omega_Weapon #12 Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:12 PM

Rear Admiral

• Players

View Posttrbeier, on 27 January 2017 - 03:48 AM, said:

So I started a new thread to rock the boat and see if there were still mods paying attention here.  I can't find the thread, so I guess that answers that question...

I guess the sales have been struggling more than we were led to believe. All the public relations folks have already abandoned ship. :ohmy:

Omega_Weapon #13 Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:33 AM

Rear Admiral

• Players
We got a post today from ElPozoleOlmeca. The long WG silence lasted 79 days. Unfortunately this new post isn't news about an update or anything like that, but a compilation of lore background stories. However any contact is better than nothing I'd say.

Edited by Omega_Weapon, 18 February 2017 - 02:34 AM.

JeanBaptisteEmanuelZorg #14 Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:43 PM

Captain

• Players

View PostOmega_Weapon, on 18 February 2017 - 02:33 AM, said:

We got a post today from ElPozoleOlmeca. The long WG silence lasted 79 days. Unfortunately this new post isn't news about an update or anything like that, but a compilation of lore background stories. However any contact is better than nothing I'd say.

No hope they are busy fixing the game. so sad.

"Nice pictures, nice UI, balance and a good AI" © "This is no mine, it's a tomb!"

Poll from Zorg : Combat is the Core for MOO Universe 4x Strategy

Poll from Zorg : No LOOT in MOO/CtS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users