The Third Friday Release?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

trbeier #1 Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:53 PM

Captain

• Players

The game has had a third Friday release since the first EA on August 2015.  That date has come and gone this month and no new game update.  Some months it has come out in the days following, but the fourth Friday is only a day away, and not even a peep?  What is up?  Is there an update stuck in Quality Control?  Is there no update this month?

Here is an idea?  How about fix some small things?  Save the new game settings, so we don't have to change everything to our favorite settings every time.  Document the Yaml files with either comments, or a manual.  Etc....

But do something!!!  From the sounds of it, many of us have noticed your absence and if don't hear from someone soon, we will have to assume that the company had gone bankrupt or something.  The only thing we hear from you now is "Sale on now for ...% off." and "What is next..."  Is that it?  Have you run out of ideas, money, or both?  Is the development over?

“Impossible is not a word. It's just a reason for someone not to try.”
- Kutless

Exoclyps #2 Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:14 AM

Captain

• Players

Oh my, there is so many things I wanna see!

And yeah, saving the new game settings would be awesome. A bummer that only the old stuffs gets remembered while the new ones I have to remind the game of all the time.

Not sure this thread is for me to write about all the things I wanna see though :D Most stuffs are Mod related as better modding tools means that the players can fix more of the issues, which tend to increase sales, especially when you have different users wanting different things. One thing to start with would be an "assets" sub-folder in the mod folder, would make it possible to create new independent races as well as new leaders with a mod then.

trbeier #3 Posted 27 January 2017 - 07:18 PM

Captain

• Players

Honestly, I created this thread to see if the moderators and developers were paying attention.  Now I believe that they have forgotten about us.  I think the only ones here are now the people interested in mods, so it is like our own private chat group.  ;-)

The only place I have seen the company post these days is on facebook.

“Impossible is not a word. It's just a reason for someone not to try.”
- Kutless

fourteenfour #4 Posted 29 January 2017 - 07:33 PM

Rear Admiral

• Players
they took the money and ran
Wargaming Labs, taking the money and running. Abandons MOO CTS after their contract development staff could not deliver without ever one word to players.

Spud_Dastardly #5 Posted 30 January 2017 - 05:20 AM

Rear Admiral

• Players
Something must have happened over at NGD. They supposedly had this whole road map for continuing development, and now they're just dead silent on all forums. Maybe a bunch of their staff left. Maybe the merger with Red Katana didn't go so well. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get any more patches.

Get 5X - The Ultimate Balance Mod on Steam or on Nexus Mods!

RancorXXL #6 Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:51 AM

Ensign

• Players

As a simple buy and play gamer. Mods and fiddling with files and what not are far to advanced for me. I'd like to see a fully working and playable game that doesnt need any mods at all to be fun. Take a game like skyrim is very fun to play exactly as is no mods needed, but of cause there is the option of mods to be added if one wants to.

Bottom line i paid for a game knowing it was in development im not seeing any development happening, it maybe time to call my lawyer  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users