When will the issue of AFK be fixed. Guys thoughts on suggestions to fix this problem.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

LFAHFN #1 Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:39 PM

Ensign

• Players

Dear WOT with all the respect, I am so tired and sick that can't stop to swear but I would try not to. Because swearing is not my personality.

But lately the afks in game has really created a huge problem. I played 10 games and out of 10 I had 6 games in which 2 or 3 of the high tiers tanks were not in game. Now if u see that it makes it impossiable to have a fare battles cs now I am fighting 7 enemy with 5 of my allied low tiers.

I request pls to fix or find alternative. By alternative what i mean is that if a team has an afk they should be given incentives in a way that it is not counted a loss against them. I mean they lose credits and time and  other anyway, why count a loss against them when actually it was  far from a fare battle.

Hope some other plyers will come up with more suggestions. It's just painfull that 3 afks in a game and all a sudden it becomes recorded a loss also.

Omega_Weapon #2 Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:11 AM

Rear Admiral

• Players
I think you are looking for the Tanks forum buddy. This forum is for a different game. I play Tanks too and I agree that the repeat AFK players should be punished more severely.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users