Any New DLC coming?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

severnjove #1 Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:59 PM

Ensign

• Players
I would like something new.

Edited by severnjove, 21 October 2017 - 12:00 AM.

Spud_Dastardly #2 Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:18 AM

Rear Admiral

• Players
Most likely not. The developers seem to have abandoned the game. I suggest you check out some mods for the game though. There are some really good ones out there.

Edited by Spud_Dastardly, 21 October 2017 - 12:19 AM.

Get 5X - The Ultimate Balance Mod on Steam or on Nexus Mods!

severnjove #3 Posted 01 November 2017 - 06:35 PM

Ensign

• Players
Disappointing.... When I heard they got it I was so looking forward to a game that would get Updates. I am buying the board game and the Cards game but if that is it. I really want more master of Orion Content that expands the time line.

Paul_the_Orion #4 Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:24 PM

Ensign

• Players

View Postsevernjove, on 01 November 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

Disappointing.... When I heard they got it I was so looking forward to a game that would get Updates. I am buying the board game and the Cards game but if that is it. I really want more master of Orion Content that expands the time line.

What a lonely sounding post! :( I'm always seeing this phrase "abandoned game" now, but I'm inclined to dispute it. For one thing, all development must end. A game isn't haircuts. The game's made, the game's played, end of story. Indeed, I hate-hate-hate the nuevo mode of DLC fueled production. I'm not buying in for more cash halfway into a game, that is twisted. Imagine playing Zelda and having to buy your Link separate. Some ideas just shouldn't ever be put into action, and all this... is one prime example. (but I digress) Unless the base game were priced at 5 bucks... yeah RIGHT, fat flippin' chance of that! Anybody who's reading and who may be out there right now planning how to *cash register noise* on a suite of scenarios or patch fixes for something which rly ought to have been completed in one shot, I hope this rly sinks in. If your base game has a massive rocketship-shaped and -sized hole in it, then it should not debut at fullgame prices, or you're being greedy!

Edited by Paul_the_Orion, 02 April 2018 - 01:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users