"Turn Processing" Infinite Bug :(

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Strider__2020 #1 Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:15 AM

Lieutenant

• Players

Getting Turn Processing bug that doesn't allow me to continue on.  Stuck on turn 187.  Using the Codepatch and 5x mods and made a few changes to biome chances and removed toxicity planet type from appearing.  I played one game thru but this game is stuck.

Is this still a problem with this game?  I read in prior patch notes alot of the turn processing bugs were suppose to be fixed.  I do have Sakkra's in this game where they were in my previous game and that use to be one of the bugs with this that was fixed?

Really frustrating!  I use to play this game alot and stopped after I had this bug but came back after patches and still getting it.

WhatIsSol #2 Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:02 AM

Commander

• Players
Verify that you are running UCP 5.4 or 5.5 - check the upper right when the game first loads.   If you are still having stuck turns and using this version, please post back.

Strider__2020 #3 Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:12 AM

Lieutenant

• Players

I'm 346 turns in so far and no problem on next game.  I think it was my fault when I changed some things in other mod it placed your ucp mod in front of it.

megallag65 #4 Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:45 AM

Ensign

• Players
I'm at turn 570, and now received the "Processing Turn" infinite bug.  Is there a fix yet for this?  Is there a way for the developer to receive a save game file to help figure this out?  I have the latest GOG version of the game.

Strider__2020 #5 Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:55 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

View Postmegallag65, on 09 January 2018 - 06:45 AM, said:

I'm at turn 570, and now received the "Processing Turn" infinite bug.  Is there a fix yet for this?  Is there a way for the developer to receive a save game file to help figure this out?  I have the latest GOG version of the game.

Late response but the turn processing bug I had was my fault.  When I edited Ultimate mod it rearranged the order of the mods in the main menu Mod window when you start the game.  Make sure the order is correct and hopefully that fixes infinite turn bug.  I haven't had one since.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users