Diplomacy and espionage question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

bardacuda #1 Posted 27 April 2018 - 02:50 AM

Ensign

• Players
Just wondering how long the "You broke a non-espionage promise to them recently" disposition modifier lasts for....and also if you promise not to spy after your first one gets caught, how long until the promise no longer matters?

Just doing my first playthrough and I've made the promise and broken it with all the races, so I stopped spying a looong time ago to wait for it to go away so I don't end up making every one angry. I don't know how many turns it has been, but it's been a lot. I probably had about 4 or 5 spies when I stopped spying, and have been training a new one every time I can. It takes I think 8 turns to train one, and I have 11 now....so it must have been about 50 turns since I was last caught, and I'm still taking the diplo hit.

I didn't see anywhere in the interface that the promise to not spy was even active or for how long, and also can't see how long the diplo hit is going to last. Can anyone help?

Spud_Dastardly #2 Posted 27 April 2018 - 02:36 PM

Rear Admiral

• Players
Not sure how long it lasts. Maybe it never expires. It's best to say no to their initial demand to stop spying since you take less of a hit that way and they don't tend to ask again. 

Get 5X - The Ultimate Balance Mod on Steam or on Nexus Mods!

ChippedNotBroken #3 Posted 31 May 2018 - 04:41 PM

Lieutenant

• Players
I'm guessing that is the best course for almost any demand.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users