Repetitive plays

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ChippedNotBroken #1 Posted 22 May 2018 - 01:10 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

I just read some of the original interviews about how this game was going to be developed. One of the things that stood out to me was the idea that they were going to get rid of some of the repetitive features of the game to make it more fun.

On that thought I find myself (depending on the race) going through the same setup for every new planet. We are, after all, playing on computers that are very good at handling repetitive tasks So.....

I would like to see the ability to configure a series of planet production enhancements that could then be selected to populate the new planets production plane with a single click.

This would take a lot of drudgery out of mid game play where one might be populating a lot of new planets. I am sure there are other areas, this is just the one that bugs me the most.

ChippedNotBroken #2 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:39 PM

Lieutenant

• Players
Another way to accomplish this would be to allow shipbuilding of the Colony Ships where you could load them up with whatever you wanted to start out with on a planet. This would be a option later in the game with appropriate expense.

_Arclight_ #3 Posted 26 May 2018 - 03:55 AM

Ensign

• Players
there are mods out by some people who do close to or exactly what you're saying; they have uber colony bases that land and spawn a large variety of colony structures. unfortunately, wargaming entirely dropped the ball on this game.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users