Lack of support for OS X and iMac Computers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ChippedNotBroken #1 Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:01 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

I have only been able to complete games that end quickly (less than 5 or 6 hundred turns. After that my computer starts locking up, quitting out of the application or some variation of the two. It gets bad enough so that the game won't even load past my last move.

I opened a support ticket, they told me to update my video drivers (the only way to update the video drivers is to update the operating system) Since they couldn't tell me what version of the OS they support (if any) there was no way for me to know if updating my OS would work, or cause the game to fail completely. 

So.... between choosing the wrong server GOG (can't run any of the MOD's I'd like) and not being able to finish half of the games I've started (6 or 8 hours into the game) I've asked for a refund......

I've also been ignored for over a week in my help ticket.

Feel safe posting this here, since no-one from the company has been here for about a year.

My next step, if they continue to ignore me, is to post a review on amazon and have a discussion with my credit card company.

Edited by ChippedNotBroken, 06 June 2018 - 05:03 PM.

ChippedNotBroken #2 Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:26 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

Okay, The support is:

They have no way to fix the problem so they are refunding my money.

If I want to play the game, I need to buy a new computer since they sell software for a platform they can't support.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users