Klackon Queens

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

VMetalic #1 Posted 01 September 2015 - 09:44 AM

Lieutenant

• Players

I was thinking. Klackons are evidently going by the MoO2 trait of being "unification" government, meaning that every Klackon has his place in the community but no one is truly above others. As a race they are represented by someone from their ranks, a diplomat which is a queen. If the unification applies here, "queen" isnt precisely a title of a leader but rather just a profession, since bug queens are laying eggs.  That means that there can be multiple queens on a single world to make more Klackons "for the greater good" :D

Or so I would be intrigued if this approach is taken :) Its probably more that there will be one queen/empress as the leader. We must wait for some detailed background for Klackons (and Pislons too) to be sure :)

Mytox #2 Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:04 AM

Ensign

• Players

@VMetalic for you

Edited by Mytox, 01 September 2015 - 10:08 AM.

Mytox #3 Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:07 AM

Ensign

• Players

and another one =)

i hope you will enjoy them =)

Edited by Mytox, 01 September 2015 - 10:09 AM.

VMetalic #4 Posted 02 September 2015 - 10:40 AM

Lieutenant

• Players
I know how they look like xD Its not about their appearance, but rather how in the lore the hierarchy of Klackon society. If it is like the usual bug hives, where queens are the only leaders with soldiers, workers and their... "lovers" :D Or if it more akin to the MoO2 Klackon unification, where no Klackon is above the other, instead they all know their place. And among them all is chosen one to be the representative in diplomatic affairs with other races. Its also to note, if all Klackon look the same, like on the pictures, or there are different breeds like among the bugs. I guess its just my curiosity and hunger for more information which may be delivered in a mini-background topic :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users