Spartacus, The First Khan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

MadMerlyn #1 Posted 03 December 2015 - 11:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

Though my years are short, destiny shall create my immortality forever as my brethren forge ahead of me, and destroy the weakness that is humanity. I am called Spartacus, and I am the First Khan of the Terrans. Many have called me a villain for my actions, some blame my path on the failings of my parents. None of that matters, for all the fallacies of the weak are erased by might and cunning. I will make a better way, for mankind, and I do so knowing that I am merely following the same natural order that forged us to begin with.

On the evolutionary timescale, humanity’s rise to power came not from our compassion for one another or our need to preserve the world around us. Humanity became the dominant species through the systematic removal of all the things that threatened our survival. Predatory species, competitive species, even the dark of night, all were conquered by man’s might and more importantly, man’s genius. Humanity was not the only intelligent species to evolve on Earth, nay, we had many cousins that were just as intellectually capable as we are. They were weak however, and threatened our survival by means of needing the same resources. Even before civilization, mankind was killing its enemies, the weak ones, to consolidate its power. War is merely civilization’s implementation of the same process that has worked for us since we first emerged as a species, who am I to judge that?

So my campaign against the weak began not as an exercise of villainy, but as a process of nature designed to improve our race. We are the prime of evolution, we are the strongest, and we will not yield to any race, Earth or alien. Our destiny is to rule the galaxy as its supreme creation, and every action I’ve made, every life I’ve taken, has been to establish a system that will realize that. As I pass away from this world, I leave behind a legacy that will undoubtedly one day establish the dominion of mankind over its competitors, over the weak, and over the unworthy. So we are the Terrans, because we are greater than humanity, greater than Earth, and our reign will never end.

“In War, humanity discovers its primal nature, its true power. Without war, humans are mere animals. War is the crucible that creates power, war is the only way” --Spartacus, The Terran Manifesto

Birdie_Sparrow #2 Posted 06 December 2015 - 01:43 AM

The Guardian

• WG Staff
Interesting....

Joshuashalo #3 Posted 06 December 2015 - 03:36 AM

Commander

• Players

View PostBirdie_Sparrow, on 06 December 2015 - 01:43 AM, said:

Interesting....

can you tell me why you using  WARGAMING TEAM logo on your Profile?

MASTER OF ORION CONQUER THE STARS Helper

Birdie_Sparrow #4 Posted 06 December 2015 - 04:01 AM

The Guardian

• WG Staff

View PostWG2000, on 06 December 2015 - 03:36 AM, said:

can you tell me why you using  WARGAMING TEAM logo on your Profile?

I could....

Because I am a WG employee

Birdie_Sparrow #5 Posted 06 December 2015 - 03:28 PM

The Guardian

• WG Staff

View PostEmP64213, on 06 December 2015 - 10:24 AM, said:

Than why do you have a title like ordinary mortals?

Has not gone through yet

Joshuashalo #6 Posted 06 December 2015 - 07:16 PM

Commander

• Players

View PostBirdie_Sparrow, on 06 December 2015 - 04:01 AM, said:

I could....

Because I am a WG employee

ok  than. you call me josh or joshua on the forums.

MASTER OF ORION CONQUER THE STARS Helper

Birdie_Sparrow #7 Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:59 PM

The Guardian

• WG Staff

View PostWG2000, on 06 December 2015 - 07:16 PM, said:

ok  than. you call me josh or joshua on the forums.

taa daa! :)

MadMerlyn #8 Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:39 AM

Lieutenant

• Players
I've got more coming, that was a quick draft. Head's still spinning from watching Star Wars, but I'm in a writing mood :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users