Anyone have any cheats for the new game yet?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

SgtAbsent #1 Posted 27 February 2016 - 05:39 AM

Ensign

• Players

I am just looking for any cheats for the MoO, if you have found any please post them.

Thanks

JamieK81 #2 Posted 27 February 2016 - 07:07 AM

Commander

• Players
Well, i use Cheatengine to get my credits, right now, until they enable Custom Races, there really is no other things to cheat with.

Anguille_1 #3 Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:10 AM

Captain

• Players
Why would anyone want to use cheats....the game is so easy at this point.

Playing MOO since 1993

Playing MOO Conquer the Stars on GOG Galaxy

4x space game CV: Master of Orion, Master of Orion II, Master of Orion III, Pax Imperia: Eminent Domain, Reach for the Stars, Imperium Galactica, Imperium Galactica II, Armada 2526, Distant Worlds, Star Ruler I and II, Endless Space, Horizon, Stardrive, Stradrive II, Sword of the Stars, Sword of the Stars II, Galactic Civilization I - III, LotBS, Lost Empires: Immortals, Space Empires IV and V, Starships Unlimited, Star Wars: Empire at War, Star Wars: Rebellio, Birth of the Federation and Stellaris.

HsojVvad #4 Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:41 AM

Lieutenant

• Players
I am curious what happens if you hold the ALT key and type in G A L A X A Y. Will have to try it. :)

JamieK81 #5 Posted 27 February 2016 - 12:39 PM

Commander

• Players

View PostAnguille_1, on 27 February 2016 - 08:10 AM, said:

Why would anyone want to use cheats....the game is so easy at this point.

I don't see why people do multiplayer, its fun enough playing single player......its down to preference.

I like to cheat, just cause its fun.

Challenge is meaningless to me.

frenchy128 #6 Posted 27 February 2016 - 03:52 PM

Ensign

• Players

Use CheatEngine as mentioned above, and search for a float value.

I got initially found a value searching 4-bit but the float value is the one that matters.

MetalMouse #7 Posted 27 February 2016 - 03:58 PM

Ensign

• Players

View PostSgtAbsent, on 27 February 2016 - 05:39 AM, said:

I am just looking for any cheats for the MoO, if you have found any please post them.

Thanks

Losers like this ruin games

MetalMouse #8 Posted 27 February 2016 - 04:00 PM

Ensign

• Players

View PostJamieK81, on 27 February 2016 - 12:39 PM, said:

I don't see why people do multiplayer, its fun enough playing single player......its down to preference.

I like to cheat, just cause its fun.

Challenge is meaningless to me.

Another loser with 0 ability in life, and who can't take a challenge, pathetic

tad10 #9 Posted 27 February 2016 - 06:10 PM

Commander

• Players
It's not a cheat, but you're generally better off building lots of small ships with missiles and just a handful of large ships.

Ogarious #10 Posted 28 February 2016 - 10:26 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

View PostMetalMouse, on 27 February 2016 - 04:00 PM, said:

Another loser with 0 ability in life, and who can't take a challenge, pathetic

Oh my God, why do you care so much that you have to flame like this.  If the guy wants to cheat in single player game then what does it matter.  It's a GAME!!  Look up the damn definition of game for Pete's sake and get off this guys jock.

Another person who thinks it's perfectly ok to enforce his opinion on other people.  Pathetic.

Zirakss #11 Posted 29 February 2016 - 02:33 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

Oh my .. in the old days I used an hex editor for the savegames. :D Just analysing that format of those different games was kind of fun. You could test new strategies this way. Find hidden stuff etc.

So where is the problem, when he wants to cheat in a single player environment? I for my self see none. We play games for fun, right? So where is the problem, when he has fun, cheating in a single player game?

JamieK81 #12 Posted 29 February 2016 - 06:56 PM

Commander

• Players
Glad to see there is some maturity left on a forum.

Ogarious #13 Posted 29 February 2016 - 09:26 PM

Lieutenant

• Players
Obviously not too much, you havent gotten any cheats yet.    :p

JamieK81 #14 Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:40 AM

Commander

• Players

View PostOgarious, on 29 February 2016 - 09:26 PM, said:

Obviously not too much, you havent gotten any cheats yet.    :p

Cheat engine is your friend, i can get loads of credits or even get the research done, 1 turn per tech. ;-)

Though i would settle for custom races with a uber race.

LeePatekar #15 Posted 24 March 2016 - 01:52 AM

Ensign

• Players

Ideally we'll have a savegame editor (or map editor).  I also like to cheat in single player games, although not to make the game easier but to make the game just the way I like it map wise.  Sometimes the AI needs a little boost to make a game worthwhile.

Here's to hoping these sort of shenanigans don't work in multiplayer games :^)

RestlessNative1 #16 Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:47 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

It's only cheating if it's multiplayer. Otherwise it's you and a bunch on 1's and 0's. Who cares is someone wants to mess with them?

The only losers here are the ones who care what someone else does in their games. Tell me, what challenge and risk are you brave soldiers undertaking? If you lose the game does the PC electrocute you? Idiots.

Soylent_Greene #17 Posted 24 March 2016 - 01:41 PM

Lieutenant

• Players

Agreed with LeePatekar...
/quote
Ideally we'll have a savegame editor (or map editor).  I also like to cheat in single player games, although not to make the game easier but to make the game just the way I like it map wise.  Sometimes the AI needs a little boost to make a game worthwhile.
/unquote

In MOO2 I used to use a hack called "Corion II" that allowed you to modify the orbits of every star system. I would routinely change the computer home worlds into huge Gaia ultra rich to give them a fair chance.

As to what other people choose to do in their own games, why should you care? They aren't multi-player games.
Why should you enforce your version of morality upon somebody else?

For those of you showing your hind quarters please go read the EULA of this forum.

We are here to make the game better, which you aren't doing acting like spoiled children. Please be constructive, ok?

/rant off, hides grumpy old man aspect... Lets kick but!

mike2777 #18 Posted 24 November 2016 - 03:52 AM

Ensign

• Players

played all the moo's and Yes cheats are very much wanted!

I can make the ai stronger and make the galaxy and races last indeffinetly and intervien on everyone's war's cos I'm stronger then them.

Watching them rebuild their fleet's and go at each other again really is the only reason I love moo.

Please can some smart person that likes to create cheats please make one for this new moo.Iliterally still play moo3 because of the smart person who finished the game with his own mod.You will be famous!

PLEASE.ive already beaten all difficulties level's.Please!

ConnellArawn #19 Posted 25 December 2017 - 07:21 PM

Ensign

• Players

The *exploits* were built into the game by the programmers. In MoO II they had repercussions when you did it on a hot-seat game. (I like to play hot-seat so I can do more than one skill set and merge the empires later.) Mostly it was an announcement to the other players that X had been caught cheating and to do with him/her what they will.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users