LET'S PLAY!: Master of Iron

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

cmmcgo #1 Posted 08 March 2016 - 09:25 PM

Ensign

• Players

For anyone interested, I am trying to establish a hobby through a YouTube gaming channel and just finished a 'like live' Let's play video of Master of Orion!  It is and IRONMAN, FIRST TIME PLAY (Re-live your first time with the game, through me!) It can be found at:

https://www.youtube....yAkf1zjDhP60ARA

Comments, feedback, suggestions, and even a straight blunt critical analysis would be welcome and appreciated as I’ve only been at this for a few days.

Planned Key niche elements of my channel:

*Recordings will be of my FIRST ever play though.  No matter how hard we try, we will never again have the "OMG, I'M REVAN!!" moment again while playing KOTOR.  Share the future 'Revane’sque’ moments of the future with me!

*First play through(s) will be Ironman (even if simply self-imposed).  No take backs.  No do overs.  For better or worse:  The game goes on till the games over, one way or the other!  I want to truly take full advantage of the ability of games to create a wholly unique experience for individual users.

*Frequent new uploads and a commitment to finish any game I start unless the community decides it doesn't want anymore

Thank you for any future support, or current consideration of support, and I hope I add value to your gaming experience.   Gamer 4 Life.

Very respectfully,

Little Mac

p.s.  To the dev:  If you feel this post is in violation of Steam User agreements against advertising on forums, please let me know and I will remove it.   I am working on the assumption that since the current topic is directly related to your title it will be ok.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users